Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Much Needed Family Time

Woah, I am so blessed. I don't thank Jesus enough for my incredible family.

It has been 6 weeks since I had seen anyone in my family and this weekend my mom, dad and older sister traveled an endless amount of miles to indulge themselves in my new life. Auburn couldn't have been more welcoming. This weekend was filled to the brim with laughter, joy and the obvious weirdness that comes with the McIlhenny Family. I missed the way my family finds little things so funny. Our same sense of humor was so refreshing.




First Auburn football game! How exciting! War Eagle!




poor little trees..



My fathers first selfie. Momentous day.

This was a much needed weekend filled with much needed family time. I am so so blessed!


-

No comments:

Post a Comment