Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Lone Star State



I was told that once I moved away from Texas I would become way more patriotic to my home state. I never thought I would miss it this much.. Here are just a few things that reside back in my home land but are lacking in the great state of Alabama.


MEXICAN FOOD. Tortilla's here are sold in the ethnic section of the grocery store...can you believe that? Pshhhh. Breakfast tacos before school with my friends is greatly missed. 


This is cliche but I miss Blue Bonnets. 


I miss people knowing what I was talking about when I mentioned HEB, Blue Bell Ice Cream or even Schliterbaun. 


And finally, I just miss the way Texas made me feel. It is my home, I am comfortable there. I miss feeling the way I feel when I watch this video. 



Miss you always Lone Star State. See you for Thanksgiving!











No comments:

Post a Comment